Every Bit of Exercise counts - the iPhone app that keeps you going
Bit of Exercise strives to motivate active iPhone users to improve their training by introducing fully automated recording, flexible creation of workout programs and detailed reviewing of results - all on the phone.
Bit of Exercise is ideal for running, walking and cycling, but works great for most activities, outdoor as indoor. It guides you through your workouts using spoken announcements and lets you review your results in detail. It is almost as if you had a personal trainer in your iPhone.
Bit of Exercise will automatically start recording your exercise when you leave your current location and end it when you return. No need to fiddle with your phone during your workout.
After completing your exercise, you can annotate it with tags, notes and how you felt and share your results with friends on Facebook, Twitter and RunKeeper.
Finally, start analyzing your results in full detail right on your iPhone. Graphs and maps can be zoomed, and you can easily navigate to any location along your route for closer examination and comparison with your reference exercise.
As you are advancing you can easily build all kinds of workout programs, such as interval, multi-sport and hill training programs. Bit of Exercise allows you to freely combine any number of segments, and to assign them with individual start and end criteria.
• Use the same feature rich dashboard both for recording and reviewing.
• Examine your exercise data in detail using displays, graphs, maps and splits.
• Configure displays and graphs to your liking and switch between day and night mode.
Flexible Workouts & Segments
• Set up criteria to automate the start and end of exercises and segments.
• Use basic criteria based on distance, duration or reaching a location.
• Or use smart criteria such as start when leaving and end when reaching exercise start.
• Freely combine segments into arbitrary complex programs.
FULLY AUTOMATED RECORDING
• Get guidance and reports of your progress from spoken announcements.
• Watch your progress and how you compare with your reference in displays, graphs and maps in real-time.
• Let auto-pause detection remove non-active time from your exercises.
RICH ANNOTATIONS & STATISTICS
• Annotate your exercises with tags, notes and how you felt.
• Tag your exercises to keep track of equipment, events and conditions.
• Study weekly, monthly and yearly exercise statistics to see your progress over time.
TRULY DETAILED REVIEWING
• Use the progress bar to move your position to any part of your exercise for closer examination.
• Zoom in on maps, graphs and splits to reveal more information.
• Compare your results with your reference.
• Find previous exercises in your history using search and filtering.
CONVENIENT SHARING, IMPORT & EXPORT
• Share your results with friends at Facebook, Twitter, RunKeeper and dailymile.
• Import your previous exercise history from RunKeeper and dailymile
• Import and export your exercise data using popular exchange formats such as GPX, TCX, KML and CSV.
BROAD SENSOR SUPPORT
• Benefit from enhanced GPS data thanks to advanced filtering.
• Improve your performance by using the built-in pedometer to measure your cadence and stride.
• Connect your ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 BTLE sensors to measure your heart rate, bike cadence and distance.
• Download and evaluate Bit of Exercise for free.
• Unlock the unlimited version using an in-app purchase.
• iPhone 4 or later
• iOS 7.0 or later
• Size 16 MB